Monday, August 3, 2015

I AM A SURVIVOR....BREAK THOSE CHAINS THAT HOLD YOU!

I AM A SURVIVOR!
When I started my transformation back in September 2014 I was basing my results on the scale and inches and what people thought.
I hated how I looked back then, I was depressed and wanted to hide, I was so lost and felt so alone...I WAS A PRISONER OF MY OWN SELF! I KNEW I had to break free of those chains that held me in that dark place.
So..I made that choice to change for ME...I tried to change for others but I wasn't ready and I felt incomplete.
It was hard in the beginning but I took that baby step every day and I am so thankful I did! The results are SO much more than a number.
I can look at myself in the mirror and smile! I can stand up and say YES I CAN! I am believing in myself!
Yes...I still struggle and have hard days BUT instead of beating myself up over them...I learn from them. Every day is a new day!
I CHOOSE LIFE! I CHOOSE TO STAY OUT OF THAT PRISON I PUT MYSELF IN!





No comments:

Post a Comment