Thursday, August 13, 2015

WORDS HAVE A HUGE IMPACT.....STOP THE NEGATIVE! YOU ARE A BLESSING!

Have you heard these things or said them to yourself?

* you are a mistake
* you shouldn't have been born
* you can't do it
* you are going to fail
* you are a pest
* you're not good enough
* nobody likes you
* you are a burden
* she's crying...what's wrong with her this time?
* nobody wants you around
* they feel sorry for you
* you are worthless
* nobody will miss you
* you are nothing
Why are we so hard on ourselves? Why are we so mean to ourselves?
The words we hear and say can have such a HUGE impact on our lives.
Everyday we need to make a choice to either love ourselves and keep going OR continue to destroy ourselves and quit.
I used to use alcohol to numb the pain that I was feeling but that is a very lonely place to be even though I thought it was something that felt like freedom...I was so wrong.
We NEED to change our mindset and see ourselves for how awesome and amazing we are!
I am learning to do this and some days it is not easy...some days it is very hard! I am learning to reprogram my thoughts and feelings towards myself.
This past year has been so rewarding and a struggle at the same time BUT I wouldn't go back to where I was....miserable, lonely and I wanted to disappear.
I am so thankful for the choices I have made because now I am able to finally smile and be proud of who I am. I am a work in progress.
Don't let the past, your thoughts and the words of others tear down who you are! YOU DON'T LIVE THERE ANYMORE!
BELIEVE IN YOU! YOU ARE WORTH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment