Tuesday, September 8, 2015

BE SOMEONE ELSE OR BE YOU??? THE CHOICE IS YOURS

So many times I have been afraid of being me.  I worry about what people think and what people would say.
The "IF ONLY'S" would creep into my mind and I would try so hard to change to be the person others thought I should be.  I would focus so much on what everyone else wanted and what others were doing that I was losing sight of who I was.  I would get frustrated, angry and cry wondering what was wrong with me.

I would see what others were doing and tried to be like them...jealously and envy started to cloud my mind and all I could think about was what I needed to change about myself that would work.  The more I tried to be like someone else...the more I was stopping me from being who I was...my mindset sucked!

I am starting to realize that the only person I can be is ME!  I am one of a kind and a daily work in progress.  All I can do is be better that I was yesterday and keep going for my dreams and follow my heart.

I CHOOSE TO BE ME...I DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!

What do you choose???


No comments:

Post a Comment