Thursday, February 19, 2015

The big day to move in with my husband has come.   I was so nervous and hoped and prayed that he still wanted me.  No worries....he was the blessing I had been waiting for!   He is amazing and loves me for me.  :-)
Well...after a little while I found out I was pregnant!  We were so excited!  My husbands father had all grandsons and wanted a granddaughter so much too.  Funny thing was my husbands sister was pregnant too.
The day had come...time to give birth to our baby.  Well...I didn't realize how much it would hurt and I got up out of the hospital bed and said "I can't do this".   My husband and his sister brought me back to the bed....no escape for me.   LOL
On May 2nd, 1990 I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl AND my husbands sister gave birth to a baby girl 6-7 hours later.   Two granddaughters born on the same day...what a blessing!   One born in a small town and one born in the big city.

Three years later I was pregnant again.   This one was harder...I was sick and not feeling well most of the time.  The day I went into labor was hard.  The doctor had to induce me and I was so weak when it came to the delivery.  My husband and his sister had to hold me up to push...I couldn't do it on my own anymore.
The next thing I know I had blacked out and don't remember anything.  I woke up in the hospital bed very shaky and weak and extremely low blood pressure 60/40.   All I could think about was my baby...where was she?  Is she okay?  I wanted to see her.
She was doing great but they were worried about me and kept hovering.  All I wanted to do was sleep and the hospital staff finally let me but I know they were worried about me.
The day finally came when I could go home and I was more than ready.
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment