Sunday, May 3, 2015

DO NOT FEED THE FEARS...KEEP GOING!

I KNEW that this is what I wanted to do but doubts kept flooding my head.  Would my journey help others...can I really do this???

I have always been afraid of being me and I kept thinking that being like everyone else was better than being who I am.  It was really hard to get out of my comfort zone and start sharing my struggles and taking that step of faith.

It did get easier but there were days that the doubts and fears would be overwhelming...I HAD to get out of my own head and keep doing what I loved to do.  Helping others and paying it forward was something I really cared about.

I had two choices...
1.  Continue feeding the fears and stop following my dream OR
2.  Continue to share my journey and help others believe and love themselves again
WHICH ONE SHOULD I CHOOSE???

I chose number 2 because I was NOT going to let my fear and doubts continue to stop me like it has done for years.  I KNEW that I was becoming a better person inside and out and I did not want to go back.  Even if it took one day at a time or one minute at a time...I was going to keep going!

I WAS NOT GOING TO GIVE UP ON ME!


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment