Friday, May 1, 2015

THE JOB THAT CHANGED MY LIFE...

I prayed and prayed about this new journey I was going to go on and the door stayed open so I thought I would give it a try.

I was so scared and wondered "would I make a difference?"  I started to work on me and make my own transformation and share with others.  In the process I started to see and hear people believing in themselves and accomplishing their goals was and is such a blessing!

To be a part of an amazing family and to have such caring and loving people in my life is amazing and at first I felt like I was in a dream.

I cannot tell you how much this opportunity that came into my life has helped me change on the outside and inside.  To be a part of such an incredible group of people is awe inspiring.  My heart is so full of blessings!

I am so thankful for the choice I made but like any other job it comes with hard days...can I do this?

More to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment