Tuesday, July 21, 2015

BE SOMEONE ELSE OR BE ME?

TRUTH...
There are times when I look at myself and wonder... "What if I was like that person?" "What if I did what they did?" "What if I started acting like them?" "Maybe I would be happier?" "Maybe people would like me more?" "Maybe I would feel better about myself?"

The "Maybe's" and "What If's" that go through my head aren't helping me at all. What they are doing is stopping me from being the person I CAN be.

BUT what can I do when those thoughts, worries and fears come creeping into my mind? CHANGE MY MINDSET! I am only hurting myself and not accepting who I am.

So I have a choice...

Do I want to be like someone else?
OR
Do I want to be me?


Even though it can be hard at times...even though I fall into that mindset of wanting to be like other people...even though there are times I let the worries and fears stop me from being who I am...ONE THING I DO KNOW IS...

DON'T EVER STOP BEING YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment