Tuesday, July 28, 2015

FLUSH THOSE FEARS AND DOUBTS!!!

Do you ever have your fears and doubts keep you from your dreams and goals?  I know I do.

They are like roadblocks stopping me in my tracks.  When those fears and doubts start consuming my thoughts...I freeze.  I start to get worried, scared and question what I am doing.  

I stop living and believing in myself.  And the only one it hurts is me...I put up a wall and want to run and hide.  My family and friends wonder what is going on and I worry about what they would think.   I throw myself a little pity party and then just shut down.  

BUT WHEN THIS HAPPENS...

I dig deeper...I remember my "why" I started this journey in the first place AND I look at how far I have come.  WHY would I want to throw away what I have worked so hard for?  WHY would I want to go back to the way I was feeling before?  I was miserable and felt so alone.  

So...when those doubts and fears hit you like a ton of bricks....STOP, TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND FIGHT!  Flush those thoughts and fears down the toilet because you are stronger than you think and you CAN do this!!! 


INSTEAD OF I CAN'T...SAY "HELL YES I CAN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment