Friday, July 31, 2015

FAILURE ISN'T FINAL...LEARN FROM IT...KEEP GOING!

There have been so many times that I started something and quit because I didn't do it right, didn't get the outcome I wanted or didn't pass a test, etc.  I felt like a failure so I thought why bother even trying.

I have struggled with this mindset for years and still do. 

 BUT the difference is I am learning how to change that mindset and learn from my failures.   I keep going and finding different ways to improve INSTEAD of quitting.  One way doesn't work...then try a different way.

 IF YOU WANT TO REACH YOUR GOALS AND YOUR DREAMS BAD ENOUGH...YOU WILL KEEP TRYING!

There are famous people who failed over and over and over....did they quit?  Did they give up?  I am sure they felt like it BUT they didn't.   They have bad days and hard days just like you and me.  But they refused to give up....they learned from their failures and kept going!


So...I ask myself every day..."How bad do you want this?"  "Are you going to do what it takes to reach that goal?"  "Are you going to do what it takes to reach that dream?"  

My answer is yes and even if I have a setback or a hard day...I need to dig deep and keep going! 

What do you choose?




No comments:

Post a Comment