Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BACK TO WORK...STAY STRONG

I realized that my husband was stressing out about finances and I knew I needed to help him.  That was something I felt in my heart I needed to do...I just couldn't watch him work his butt off and not help.

I talked to him about it and he wasn't thrilled but he knew the extra income would help.  So I applied for a job at this Inn getting remodeled and I got the job as the receptionist.  Loved office work!

My boss seemed very nice at first and then I saw her temper....wow!  If things weren't done her way...she would throw things (like the freshly folded laundry) and make you do it over again and she would throw the housekeeping slips on the clipboards on the floor because they weren't done right.  She would make the employees feel worthless and they weren't good enough.

 I have never seen a boss act like this and make her employees cry.  One minute she was nice and buy us all pizza the next minute she was throwing things and yelling...she reminded me of  Dr. Jekyll/Mr, Hyde.

The days that my boss acted out...I wanted to hide under my desk or run for fear of being yelled at our hit.  She reminded me of my mother and I hated the way that made me feel!

I knew I wanted to get out of there but we needed the money.  I didn't want to work for a boss like this.   Maybe just maybe there was something else...

More to come...





No comments:

Post a Comment