Thursday, March 26, 2015

The choice is YOURS!

There are good and bad days when you decide to make a change in your life.
So many times I have wanted to give up...so many times I have looked at others and have been envious of their accomplishments and successes.  I ask the question..."Why can't I be like them?"

BUT I AM NOT THEM...I AM ME!

The only one that can make those choices to be better than I was yesterday is ME!  The only one that can get over the pity party is ME!  The only one that can get out of their own head and stop listening to those negative thoughts is ME!  The only one that can keep choosing to move forward is ME!

I can get compliments ALL day about how far I have come and it takes just ONE negative comment to make that all go away.  Why concentrate on one negative when you have tons of positives?  

Everyday I have to CHOOSE to make that decision to keep going.  I have to make that decision to not give up.  I have to make that decision to keep looking ahead.  I have to make that decision to be better than I was yesterday.

SO...WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE???

No comments:

Post a Comment